不得了,網上竟然有足本睇:
十年文革之後,1979年,當時已是世上最厲害的小提琴家 Isaac Stern 應中國外交部及美國駐華大使邀請訪問中國。期間的大師班、講座、綵排、音樂會,全程拍成紀錄片,由頭到尾都十分好看。這部片也得了奧斯卡獎。
雖說整部片都很好看,還是有一些鏡頭比較深刻:
- 20:18 個靚女又靚又勁(啲孖音 double-stop 好叻啊),好有間諜 feel!不知道是不是太靚,竟然在片中出現幾次!
- 28:55 出現我國可能最早的人肉 beatbox,超掂!
- 56:48 王健(十歲)出現,看他拉琴,我幾乎掉下眼淚!片末(出字幕時)再出現拉另一支歌,沒那麼慘,表演完後不是鞠躬而是來一個少先隊敬禮,好型。而不得不說,童年的王健實在很似林一峰!
除了王健已經世界知名,片中幾位小朋友亦各有成就。片中還有上海音樂學院副院長譚抒真,輕輕提到自己文革時的經歴。
如有機會,買 DVD(台灣版有中文字幕)更贈送兩條片:
- Musical Encounters:Isaac Stern於二十年後重回中國,那時他已79歲!
插曲一:有美國華人看了之前那條片,主動尋找並供養王健到美國學音樂,期間Isaac Stern亦跟他保持聯絡,多番提攜,正如他提攜馬友友及其他音樂家。Isaac Stern再來中國的時候,王健已經成名。
插曲二:二十年後王健再拉一次當日的曲子,然後說,可能拉得沒那時好。
插曲三:馬友友後來問Isaac Stern那時是甚麼令他看上王健,Isaac Stern說,他就是令你一定要聽下去。 - The Gentleman from Shanghai:來自上海的紳士就是譚抒真,整段片就是他輕輕的說自己的一生,包括抗日時期和文革的經歴。看著十七位同僚撐不住肉體和精神的虐待相繼自殺,他說他是基督徒,他不會自殺。平反後來還跟首先批鬥他的年青人(也是他的世侄)和好,一直保持聯絡。後來我百度了一下,原來他是解放前中國最優秀的小提琴家,也是開創和推動中國製造提琴的第一人。最震撼的,就是他毫無恨意的輕描淡寫。譚抒真並不是甚麼「紳士」,我想 gentleman 的意思真是一個 gentle man。
8 comments:
@ 13:xx.... classic Chinese communistic approach to art... everything has to do with social/economic/feudal/capitalism blah blah blah.....
20 years later the same man sort of said, in a very light manner, "that was of course a perspective, and you had to say political things like that haha".
妳就是令我一定要看下去。 Thanks for sharing. Just found out I have a CD "Humoresque" played by Isaac Stern. So happy!
"you had to say political things like that haha".
That's why I hate Chinese Communist party ( or any Communist govt ). People don't have their own identity. Everyone is a cookie cutter, the face is blank. Art will never flourish under commies.
Don't forget how much they destroyed during cultural revolution. I nearly cried when I listened to the deputy director talked about his experience.
Queenie 你係咪常美麗呀,你太善良了 ^.^!咦你有冇睇過Isaac Stern同Yo-Yo Ma响youtube隻Humoresque呀,超正喎!
Shumzai: the fact that there's a "haha" still means something wor. Of course it's not funny. Did you have the chance to see the separate video of Tan Shuzhen? Really so powerful.
善良?!?! I do. I have been busy with 陳雲, then Horse Friend Friend, Sesame Street, ..... So fun & so fulfilling!! Just love it. Queenie S.
Holly, I would say the gentle man is truly 善良. He stayed so calm while he was sharing his experience. It's astonishing!
Queenie you are just so sweet and kind...
I hope you'll have the chance to see the separate bonus video that features Tan Shuzhen only. His gentle heart is really very powerful. Btw, he rested in peace in 2002 at the age of 95.
When will I see you again?!
Post a Comment